1. We may collect information about You and Your interactions with Us, for example, when You use Our services, call Us or visit Our website. The information We collect from You will depend on how you chose to interact with us. It may include Your identify and contact details, Your history of services and details of enquiries or complaints You make. In each case, we only collect as much information as is necessary or appropriate given the type of interaction.
2. We may process your personal information for our legitimate business interests. eg: direct marketing, modifying or improving our services, determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising, data analytics & enhancement. We process your data as we have an interest in making sure our marketing is relevant to individuals, so we may process your information to send you marketing that is tailored to your interests and industry. Data processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services & communications for the benefit of our customers and wider target audience. You have the right to object to this processing, if you wish, at anytime and if you wish to do so please Contact Us or opt-out using the "unsubscribe" link found at the bottom of each communication sent to you from Us.
3. If You do not provide Us with Your personal information We may not be able to provide You with Our services, communicate with You or respond to Your enquiries.
Use of Information
Collecting information on Subscribed Users
4. As part of subscribing to Our mailing list, We collect personal information about You in order for You to take full advantage of Our Service/s. To do this it may be necessary for You to provide additional information to Us as detailed below.
5. Subscribing is completely optional. Subscribing may include submitting Your name, email address, address, telephone numbers, option on receiving updates and promotional material and other information. You may opt-out of this email marketing at any time by un-subscribing at the bottom of the correspondence you receive from Us, or visiting Our Contact Us page.
6. We may disclose Your personal information where:
a. We are required or authorised by law to do so;
b. You may have expressly consented to the disclosure or the consent may be reasonable inferred in the circumstances; or
c. We are otherwise permitted to disclose the information under the Australian Privacy Act.
7. We may engage third parties to provide You with Service/s on Our behalf. In that circumstance, We may disclose Your personal information to those third parties in order to meet Your request for Service/s.
8. We do not disclose Your personal information to a recipient which is / recipients which are located outside of Australia.
9. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of Your personal information, and We review and update security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
10. However, We will endeavour to take commercially reasonable steps to protect the personal information You may transmit to Us. Once We do receive Your transmission, We will also use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure its security on Our Service/s.
11. In addition, Our employees and the contractors who provide Service/s related to Our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by Us.
12. We will also take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify personal information once We no longer require it for the purposes for which it was collected or for any secondary purpose permitted under the Australian Privacy Principles the General Data Protection regulation (GDPR) and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulation (PECR).
Collecting Information from Users
13. IP Addresses
Our web servers may gather Your IP address, URL and the unique identification number associated with your account. to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with Our Service/s. We may collect this information to identify you, for example, if we believe you are degrading the experience of the service for other users,
15. We will use Your personal information to offer You services We believe may interest You, but We will not do so if You tell Us not to. The email marketing flyers will be of Legitimate Interests and consent basis and relevant to your business nature.
16. When You receive electronic marketing communications from Us, You may Opt-out at any time of receiving further marketing communications by following the Opt-out instructions provided in the communication you receive or you may contact us.
17. You may also un-subscribe from our mailing list at any time via our contact us page
Access to Information
18. We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which We hold about You, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, You discover that information held is incorrect, You may contact Us at the details set out below to have the information corrected.
19. In addition, Our employees and the contractors who provide services related to Our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by Us.
Problems or questions
b. telephoning Us at +61 8 9201 1142; or
c. visiting us: 7/401 Oxford Street, Mount Hawthorn, Western Australia 6016
21. We will consider Your complaint and determine whether it requires further investigation. We will notify You of the outcome of this investigation and any subsequent internal investigation.
22. For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting Your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner's website; www.oaic.gov.au.